Sunday, July 28, 2013

Decapitation problems

Dear sir-

It has come to my attention that I am blind. I rolled my eyes, and can't find them because I lost my head. I rather think I need help, as it is rather hard for a blind, headless individual to make a living. I would be grateful if you could help me find my head, but job openings would also be very much appreciated if that is not possible.

Sincerely,
Dale K.

Well this is by far the strangest one we've gotten. I'll try...

1. Where were you when you realized you were blind? Did you have a head then?

2. Have you put adds in the paper? Someone's bound to notice a head sitting around.

3. Are you still able to hear? If so, maybe it's only part of your head that's missing.

4. Job openings... Perhaps you could get a job at a horror show?

5. You could go and find a mad scientist. They're always looking for intact human bodies to put heads on. No, I'm serious.

Go try things. Don't let ANYONE rip you off. It's racist to discriminate against people without heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment